Toonz offers an exhilarating working environment focused on creativity, innovation and pure fun. If you are an experienced professional with a strong skill base, check out the current openings at Toonz for a suitable position. If you are passionate and talented, and wish to join us, feel free to contact us through firstname.lastname@example.org
For applying, please send your updated CV's along with a CD/DVD of your portfolio. We shall get back to you if your application meets our eligibility criteria.
Portfolio CD/DVD's shall not be returned. Please don't send original works.
The Portfolio shall be accompanied by a personal statement stating that the works submitted are original.
• Passion for teaching with good temperament and perseverance
• Strong communication & articulation skills
• Extensive working experience in Software’s like The Foundry Nuke, Aftereffects, PF Track, Mocha, Silhouette & Photoshop.
• Teaching experience in 3D The Foundry Nuke, Aftereffects, PF Track, Mocha, Silhouette
• Strong working knowledge of Compositing, Rotoscoping, Match Moving, Roto paint,
Wire Removal, Tracking, Lighting & Rendering
• Strong knowledge and experience of VFX pipeline/ 3D production pipeline process
• Ability to train students and implement ideas to create quality student portfolio
• Good communicator in English
• Self-motivated, initiator and results-oriented- Should demonstrate positive attitude, high motivation, and interpersonal skills
• Industry exposure and production experience will be an added value.
• Minimum/Maximum/ Work Experience Required: 2 to 4 years
Experience 3 - 5 years experience
A Graduation in any Stream / BFA or arts background will be an advantage with Diploma in Animation Film Making. Experience in working in a VFX studio will be an added advantage.